Friday 23 September 2016

17 Months Later...

Well hello there! So, I've been meaning to start a blog all about my journey through motherhood ever since my Teddy came along (17 months ago!), and as like every other Mum I just never seemed to find the time to sit down and start writing. What better way to start than after being woken up at 6am on a Saturday morning by your crying toddler!


So I guess I had better start by introducing myself and my little family.



My name is Holly, I am 28 years old and have been married for three years to my husband Adam. In August 2014 we found out (quite by surprise) we were expecting our first baby and could not have been happier. Roll on nine months later (bare with me as I delete the gobbledygook Teddy has just typed with pokey little fingers and rolling his toy car over the keyboard), a few trips to MAU and an inducement, my beautiful boy Theodore Adam Carter Evans was born at 6.17pm on 10th April 2015 weighing 6lbs 10oz (one day I will share by birth story I'm sure). 17 months later and I am lucky enough to be able to spend everyday with him.



So this is us, this will be our story, experiences, ups and downs, giggles and tantrums, and everything in between...



No comments :

Post a Comment

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100